Friday, February 1, 2008

IF YOU READ THIS...

I said that YOU are my treasure... I really missed my treasure!

I thought YOU deserted me!

But i was wrong, YOU think i deserted YOU...

I felt terribly for that, my life is meaningless, But i have forgiven me..

How can i ask sorry for that, I killed my love...

I still ______ of missing YOU...

I doubt my love...

Our seperation was due to misunderstanding. I am still losing life for misunderstandings.

YOU are special always will be special...

I think to forget YOU... Which is a still a weeker thought!

Look YOU are great, Why cant my true love break all my negatives and join YOU again...

I am worse than ever...

I am doing a mistake...

I want to confess 2 things to YOU.

If i love YOU true, I shouldn disturb YOU.

I had all chances to make a mend,

When ever i see YOU, I just forget everything. But happiness of seeing YOU glows...

I can live without YOU, there may be another girl... I cannot ...

More than any one else, I would remember YOU....

YOU, YOU,YOU.... by BK

No comments: