Friday, February 1, 2008

Lifes looks good...

hi
I read paulo coehlo's 3 books, The alchemist, The witch of portbello and the pilgrimage. Other i brought chennai's book exbition. Then paid 1100/- to join british council library. One of my dream come true. So that i can explore new world. My legend, yes one of its kind is that to became an "writer". Dont think any thing about this please.

While typing i think miss my natural writing skills. Ya a pen pal (5 or 6 letters we exchanged when i was in 11th standard, her name was Sarah skelton from uk) , she did say that my english was good. I thought about writing or wrote some at the age of 14. It was unsucessfull. I started with a tamil poems. I wrote one short story too. Had a idea about novel. Dreamed a screen play for cinema. I dreamed or then one close to my heart was or is about cinema. I wanted to involve in cinema...it is an imagination now....

I will write it in a paper then i will type into blog. Which is not a genuine blog!

But soon i will change that.

Lot to tell about Paulo.

I read.
Always facinating part of my reading is "Plot" . In anything i read.
But you cannot read Paulo for that plot. Please give it a try...

My next choice was s.ramakrishanan. I read his articles in ananda vikatan. So i brought two books.
i just dont want to finish here....

Will see you soon....BK

No comments: